Hebel PowerPanelXL external wall system has been specifically developed to go up fast.
The system consists of 75mm thick, steel-reinforced PowerPanelXL panels, fixed vertically to horizontal top hats attached to the load bearing frame.
PowerPanelXL has been developed so it's 20% lighter than previous systems while maintaining its structural integrity. This lightweight panel, combined with the perforated steel top hat fixing system, speeds up installation with a whole lot less fatigue.
The PowerPanelXL system:
- is much faster than laying bricks - two people can install up to 150m2 in three days depending on site conditions
- is easy to grip, lift and move with less wear and tear on the body
- is non-combustible with an FRL of 180/180/180
- has outstanding thermal and acoustic insulation qualities, increasing levels of comfort and saving on energy heating and cooling costs
- has the 'Good Environmental Choice Australia Label' (Heb-2006) tick of approval
- allows design patterns to be easily machined into the panels.