Intertenancy and Party Walls
Ideal for Town House developments
Hebel’s PowerPanel50 Intertenancy Wall Systems use the revolutionary 50mm thick steel reinforced Hebel AAC panels manufactured in 2.4, 2.55, 2.7, 2.85 and 3 metre lengths.
Starting at a wall width of just 230mm wide, these Hebel systems maximise floorspace with 70mm separation between stud frames across all systems.
Installed vertically, panels are positioned quickly and easily in the Hebel Deflection Head Track for base connection and are fixed to timber or steel frames using aluminium brackets for discontinuous construction.
• Simple system that achieves fire ratings of up to FRL 90/90/90. The Hebel panel provides the fire rating performance
• Fast and easy to build, needs minimal accessories compared to other intertenancy/party wall systems
• Doesn’t require the installation of fire-rated plasterboard between floor levels at joists and in the roof space
• Strong, solid, reinforced internal walling system – high intertenancy security
• Highly resistant to weather so can be installed in damp conditions
• Narrow system wall width – starting at 230mm – with 70mm separation between stud frames across all systems
• CodeMark CM40164
For projects where 75mm thick Hebel PowerPanellXL is wanted or needed, you’ll benefit from high levels of acoustic performance and the same high fire rating performance of the PowerPanel50 Intertenancy Wall Systems.Hebel Systems Overview Videos
|System Application||System code||FRL||Acoustic rating||Wall thickness||Downloadable Table|
|label PowerPanelXL 75mm Intertenancy / Party Wall System||System code HEBEL 1287 to 1331||FRL 90/90/90||Acoustic rating Rw + Ctr 34 - 58||Wall thickness 273 - 321mm, Depending on stud and cavity selection. Discontinuous construction||Download|
|label PowerPanel50 50mm Intertenancy / Party Wall System with 70mm stud frame||System code HEB 1810 to 1824||FRL 90/90/90||Acoustic rating Rw + Ctr 29 - 50||Wall thickness 228 -236mm||Download|
|label PowerPanel50 50mm Intertenancy / Party Wall System with 90mm stud frame||System code HEB 1834 to 1848||FRL 90/90/90||Acoustic rating Rw + Ctr 31 - 52||Wall thickness 268 -276mm||Download|
*Depending on stud and cavity selection
1. Timber framing to be in accordance to AS 1684 or AS 1720.1. For steel framing, frames to be designed in accordance with AS 3623 or AS 4600.
2. PowerPanel50 Intertenancy Wall Systems have been assessed to comply with the NCC requirements for ‘Discontinuous Construction’ - NCC Vol. 2, clause 184.108.40.206 and clause 1.2.2
3. This table must be read in conjunction with all the information provided in this Guide, acoustic opinion 20140366.35/2710A/R5/GW provided by Acoustic Logic and re assessment report FCO-3255 provided by CSIRO.
4. Selection of the most suitable PowerPanel50 Intertenancy Wall System should be undertaken with specialist consultant’s advice. 5. 10mm separation between the frame and Hebel PowerPanel50 with aluminium bracket connection.